Dating Services on Facebook: How to Use FB Dating To Find Your Match – Facebook is continuously growing as the most popular social network. Recently, the platform launched its Marketplace app and after that, Facebook Dating. Facebook Dating is the newest feature within the main app that allows users to create profiles to find love. It is a free and simple feature to use.
Facebook’s New Dating Feature
Facebook’s New Dating Feature is an excellent addition to the official app. It is a separate profile known as a “Dating Profile“. The service lets users make contact with each other once they express interest. The best thing about the feature is that it is an opt-in service, which means users can opt out anytime.
Facebook Dating Service
Facebook Dating is an opt-in service that allows users to create separate dating profiles to find love. You don’t need to download a separate app. It is inbuilt within the Facebook official app and is compatible with any device, whether it’s an iOS or Android device. The service is not available worldwide yet, but in a few select locations including the US, which is a recent addition.
How does Facebook Dating Feature work?
Facebook connects billions of people worldwide, and now it enables users to find potential matches through Facebook Dating. The service works independently from your Facebook profile. There are no ads or promotions, and there is no paid feature. It is free and user-friendly.
Facebook Dating features the swiping motion, similar to Tinder and Bumble, and it is open to everyone, whether you’re bi, gay, or queer.
How To Use Facebook For Dating
Using Facebook for dating is a simple process that can only be done through the mobile app. To log in, follow the instructions below:
- Launch the Facebook mobile application.
- Tap Sign in and fill in your details.
- Input your phone number or email address and password on the provided text box.
- Tap login.
If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can create one by visiting the Facebook sign-up page.
Facebook Dating Profile – How to create a Facebook Profile for dating
Creating a dating profile is simple and free. It is a totally separate profile from your Facebook profile. To create, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Facebook account and head to your Timeline.
- A new “Heart” icon tab will be displayed at the top.
- Tap on the tab.
- Select your gender and the gender(s) you want to match with.
- Confirm your location and include a brief bio about yourself.
- From the tiles that will be displayed, select one.
- Each tile is a question or answer.
- Tap on the question you would like to be displayed on your profile and provide an interesting answer.
- Add high-quality photos of yourself.
- Review and confirm the settings you made, and you are all set. The profile will be created, and you can start finding matches and connecting.
1. Is Facebook Dating available worldwide? No, it is not. It is currently available in select locations, including the US.
2. Can you opt-out of Facebook Dating anytime? Yes, you can opt out of Facebook Dating anytime as it is an opt-in service.
3. Can you use Facebook Dating on desktop? No, Facebook Dating is only available on the mobile app, not on desktop.